Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bit One

This first post is going to be pretty short because I've spent most of the afternoon creating this blog. I can't guarantee that this is going to be the most exciting series of blogs you've ever read, but I hope to make it somewhat interesting.

Here's the gist of what I'll be up to for the next six months:
  • I am moving to Atlanta, GA
  • I will be working with a team based in Clarkston, GA (AMFA*)
  • I will be learning about Islam
  • I will be offering my services in a community of mostly Muslim refugees


God has certainly led me to a place where I will need to put myself completely in His hands and rely on Him daily. I am so excited!


Stay tuned...this will be a fun ride!

*AMFA = Adventist Muslim Fellowship Association

No comments:

Post a Comment