It snowed!!!Absolutely beautiful giant clumps of white snow fell for hours on March 1st! Out in Covington, there was at least 6 inches covering the ground! In Conyers, we had probably about half of that, but it was glorious! It stuck around for a few days, and then melted away, but it made me feel so happy to be in Georgia!
Unfortunately, my camera was dead, and I couldn't find my charger, so the few pictures I have are from Heidi's camera.
Another disappointing part of the day was that, when I left my house that morning, I hadn't planned on the weather taking such a snowy turn, so on the way to Covington, as the snow became heavier and heavier, I had no coat and no boots (just my crocs to cover my feet)! I still enjoyed watching the others build a snow kangaroo (pictured above) from inside the warm house! 
No comments:
Post a Comment